Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

I am poetically amazed.

Your movies are amazing. For the first Newgrounds time on I watched a movie from a funny series and I was not disappointed. The movie was not funny, but it's sadness really got to me. It was poetic and very depressing, but in a good way. I see no reason why this movie is not worth ten stars. I really loved the series and this is a fitting end to such a Newgrounds treasure.
One question: Did the events in the movies after the Halloween one happen in the Jerry canon or did he imagine them, or did he predict them? I'm still confused. Please get back to me about that.

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

Ha, wow.

I love it. Not the funniest thing ever, but it was really humorous and i have two things to say: Moooo. But-MOOOOOOOOOO!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Hilarious

FAVORITE. Just awesome. Sing it at school. I memorized it.

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

Meh

It's alright. I didn't really ever laugh or smile, but it's probably just my sense of humor. It didn't really sound or look like House.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Wow

I found it funny. I actually laughed. Ha. Not sad.

Racism! Racism!

Not of NG

It was good but NG is supposed to be awesome or funny. Waste of my time

Papas PWNGE Papas PWNGE

fuck

fuck

Narwhals Narwhals

Woot

Soooooooooo catchy, it's almost murderous. I loved it. People who say that the loop is annoying, they can go fuck themselves. I have never seen anyone pull off such a loop and still kepp it awesome. Not as good as Owls, but still. 5/5

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Love it!

Loved the video. I loved the song, i have it on my ipod and it helped me enjoy and understand it.

I'm gay for u!

Jerry Jerry

Awesome!

I loved it. It was like a real movie. I was really interested to know what would happen. Ha! Broken condom. Poor guy. O well. It was awesome.