Hippolyta Hippolyta

Hmm...

It's an interesting game. Fun for a little bit but i have one question: "Why do the people and the narrators have russian accents?"

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Amazing

This game is simply amazing. You can play for hours without getting bored. This has the excitement of a RTS and the enhanced strategy you get in turn based games. 10/10 5/5 great game. Make a sequel and a multiplayer.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Great.

I LOVE Pedosoft Stalkchat. i think I can speak for most people when I say it is one of the greatest things about this game and rightly so. This is pretty funny:

You: Do you know George W. Bush?
Archon68: he is President of the United States.
You: not anymore
Archon68: And?
You: Do you know Barack Obama
Archon68: No, tell me about him, her or it.
You: he is the president of the United States of America.
Archon68: I did not know Hitler is it.
You: Wtf dude.
Archon68: Can I help you?

GlueFO 2.0 GlueFO 2.0

fun and hard, heh heh.

First part is really fun, but gets really hard, again: heh heh. I should try harder.

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

Meh

Played on Xgen and here and the game never appealed to me. Territory war is fun, but this game seriously needs improvement. More weapons would be good. Also, campaign should be considered.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Fun at first

Like subject says, but it gets old. Nonetheless the game is a good idea and is very interesting.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Fun

Pretty fun. Doesn't get old for a while, which is rare in most games. Plus the stories are fun to read.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Hilarious

Great game. Found on website, then found here. Awesome 5/5, 10/10.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Fub at first

but once you get a town and horse, it's just retarded. I mean NG is for games, not demos. Get fucked!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

meh

funish, but unfortunately, the game's movement makes it hard. IDK, i just don't like it.