Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

I am poetically amazed.

Your movies are amazing. For the first Newgrounds time on I watched a movie from a funny series and I was not disappointed. The movie was not funny, but it's sadness really got to me. It was poetic and very depressing, but in a good way. I see no reason why this movie is not worth ten stars. I really loved the series and this is a fitting end to such a Newgrounds treasure.
One question: Did the events in the movies after the Halloween one happen in the Jerry canon or did he imagine them, or did he predict them? I'm still confused. Please get back to me about that.

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

Ha, wow.

I love it. Not the funniest thing ever, but it was really humorous and i have two things to say: Moooo. But-MOOOOOOOOOO!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Hilarious

FAVORITE. Just awesome. Sing it at school. I memorized it.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Hmm...

It's an interesting game. Fun for a little bit but i have one question: "Why do the people and the narrators have russian accents?"

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Amazing

This game is simply amazing. You can play for hours without getting bored. This has the excitement of a RTS and the enhanced strategy you get in turn based games. 10/10 5/5 great game. Make a sequel and a multiplayer.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Great.

I LOVE Pedosoft Stalkchat. i think I can speak for most people when I say it is one of the greatest things about this game and rightly so. This is pretty funny:

You: Do you know George W. Bush?
Archon68: he is President of the United States.
You: not anymore
Archon68: And?
You: Do you know Barack Obama
Archon68: No, tell me about him, her or it.
You: he is the president of the United States of America.
Archon68: I did not know Hitler is it.
You: Wtf dude.
Archon68: Can I help you?

Skeleton Jig Skeleton Jig

Cool

pretty good sounding. i'm mainly reviewing cause you deserve more than i nine and my 10 will bring it up.

Archawn responds: